How many December’s have left you high and dry, feeling like you’ve messed it up again?
And you’re just waiting for the reset button in January to make it all better.
Except it never really is, is it? Or at least only for a few weeks.
We know this is one of the most challenging time of year when it comes to food and the way you feel about your body.
Beyond that, even though it’s supposed to be a time of celebration and joy, the to-do list keeps getting longer and longer, so by the time the holidays are over, instead of feeling relaxed and ready for the new year, you’re totally tapped out.
What if this year you got to do the holidays differently, and experience pleasure and care, instead of being worn out and barely making it through?
We want this for you and are making it super simple, wallet friendly, and insanely easy for you to get what you need, instead of staying depleted.
You’ll find you’re not alone, as you hear the top 5 ways you might be getting stuck in that deprive-indulge cycle,
Plus you’ll learn a way out with 6 practical steps you can take to create a loving relationship with food, your body, and yourself this season (with a downloadable cheat sheet of course).
We’re making this available webinar-style, and the coolest part is, it’s more conversation than bulletpoints;
We’re super excited to hear from you and offer you on the spot support with whatever you’re facing when you join us LIVE.
Join us Tuesday, November 28th at 2:30pm GMT/10:30am EST/7:30am PST…
And get rid of the guilt for good.
One more cool thing, once the webinar is over, the party doesn’t stop there!
You’re invited to join our private community of women practicing taking one step at a time.
And through the end of the year, you can join at our donation level and get VIP bonuses!
- Weekly videos to help you reframe and switch out the lens through which you’re relating to food, your body, and yourself.
- Exclusive movement videos to help you care for your body.
- Tried and tested recipes to give you options that are super nourishing AND taste amazing.
- A community coaching call to help you prepare for and navigate any tricky situations you might be facing (that family party where you just don’t know how to hold your own and say No?, you’ve got this.)
(From January 2018, this level of care and support will be available on a permanent basis with our upgraded Nourish tier, Nourish Your True You. Gift it to yourself through December at an amount that fits in with your Christmas shopping budget.)
As a member of The Nourish Circle, you get weekly support to fully integrate guilt-free principles and practices into your life,
Along with the inspiration and motivation from other women who are committed to doing the same.
It’s a space full of inspired encouragement and ‘me too’ moments that are the best kind of pick-me-up when you’re feeling low and alone.
You know when you go on a course or a retreat and you feel totally heard and supported and excited for life, and then you get back home and reality kicks in and you’re not quite sure how to take everything you’ve just learned and apply it to your life in real-time?
That’s what The Nourish Circle is for!
It’s a place share you can bring your any-size wins to celebrate, and where you feel safe enough to share that time you…
…threw a pencil at your kid’s head,
…ate the whole pint of ice cream,
…had a panic attack when you couldn’t find your bank card,
and acknowledge oops, I’m not perfect, and I want to choose a new story for next time.
You don’t have to wait for everyone’s schedule to line up before you get to experience the support of community where everyone knows your name and your story.
And you don’t have to wait for the next course or retreat to be shown the options of what you can actually do differently.
The entry-level tier of The Nourish Circle, Nourish Your Heart, is a monthly membership service available now, so you can have on-going support as you practice the bite-size steps that will lovingly lead you out of deprive-indulge cycles, as well as a safe place to park your feelings, thoughts, dreams and desires, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
You get to pick your price, so you can layer your level of self-care and support throughout the year depending on what you need, and when, without breaking the bank.
You can join for as little as $1 a month, or whatever other number rings true for your heart (our average subscription rate is $15-20/month). Remember, you and your financial situation are neither too little or too much. Your contribution is enough!
As a member you receive the following level of care:
- Weekly guidance in your inbox: To help you ground and focus on integrating one new way of thinking, creating, resting, moving, and relating to yourself and others each week. Topics will follow the Your True You Journey program themes, at a pace that allows you to breathe as you are trying on new ways of responding to life.
- Real-time encouragement and support: From us, and from the community, through connection in our private facebook group. This is where your heart gets nurtured because you are in safe community with people who totally get your story.
- Participation in local meetups: Because who doesn’t love laughing at our collective quirks over a green juice, or glass of wine? Not in our local hood? Get in touch, we’ll help you establish your own group.
- One on-line group coaching call: This is like your SOS for when *^$<! really hits the fan, available for the duration of your membership.
- Discounts!! You get 10% off oil blends, private coaching, and other True You tools as a Nourish Circle member.
With extra VIP gifts through the end of 2017!
- Weekly reframes: Aha-moments that we’ve personally experienced to help you shift the lens through with you’re living life.
- Movement videos: So you can care well for that beautiful body of yours.
- Easy Recipes! That tick both the Nourish and Pleasure boxes.
Here’s how you join:
- We are using Paypal’s Automatic Billing option to receive your donation, so enter the amount you want to contribute on a monthly basis in the field below.
- Send us an email at trueyou.inspire[at]gmail.com and let us know how many months you want this level of care for.
- Find us on facebook and request to join (If you don’t use Facebook, let us know. We are exploring other platform options for the future. You will still get weekly guidance and accountability as well as participation in local and on-line meetups. And of course the discount!).
It’s that simple. Hope to see you there!