Becky helps others bring balance and breath to all aspects of their life through her yoga instruction and has used these principles to heal her own relationship with food.
In this Real, Raw & Related conversation, Becky shares how:
- Wanting control, perfection and feeling like she was not enough was at the root of her eating disorder
- There’s a difference between wanting to eat healthy because you’re coming from a place of love instead of a place of lack
- Through serving and giving, she realized she was able to put her eating disorder ‘down’ and that she could continue to leave it there
- Connecting to our souls versus listening to our heads started building an upward spiral
- Giving herself space, grace, and permission to have a bad day has helped her let go and move on