Hannah is a coach, mentor, and enthusiastic cheerleader for passionate, open-minded and optimistic men and women who want to live with more authenticity, supporting them as they create the mindset and self-belief that will help them translate dreaming into doing.
In this Real, Raw, and Related conversation, Hannah shares how:
- When others speaking into our lives about food and/or bodies can have long-term impact
- She used food for control, and to comfort and validate feelings of not being good enough
- There were valid reasons for her turning to food for comfort, it wasn’t because there was something wrong with her
- Understanding who she was and owning her identity was a critical turning point in her journey with food.
- The whole journey of healing can be fun!